About us | Who we are
Buck Spritzgussteile Formenbau GmbH was founded in 1985.
Our core competence today is the qualitative production and worldwide sale of high-quality injection-moulded parts for the supplier market to the automotive industry. Continuous growth, specialist qualification and transparent communication – the three cornerstones on which the success of our medium-sized family-owned enterprise is built.
Our company in a nutshell
- 130 reliable employees
- Certified compliant with TS 16949
- Audited compliant with DIN EN ISO 14001
- 2012 annual sales: € 17,500,000
- Technical consultation in the development of cost-effective and tool-friendly injection-moulded parts
- Project management: In our company you will always have a competent contact partner.
- Design of injection moulding and stamping tools in-house
- Sampling compliant with PPAP Levels 1 to 5 and VDA 6.1
- Preparation of initial sample test reports in compliance with VDA Script Volume 2, Paragraph 3
- In-house tool manufacture, should optimisations be needed to your injection-moulding tools
- Favourably priced auxiliary tools, good pre-series tools, reliable production tools and high-quality stamping tools
- Use of existing tools possible
- 60 precision injection-moulding machines with a closing force of from 15t to 400t, 41 of which are located in Germany and 19 at our Czech subsidiary
- Precision injection-moulded parts from 0.01 g to 400 g
- Two component injection moulding
- Precision plastic parts with insert parts from Germany and the Czech Republic
- Over-moulding of synthetic leather
- High-quality articles with pad print labelling
- Low-cost assembly of modules
Steering column housing for the automotive industry
You want to learn more about us?
Get to know the team from Buck Spritzgussteile Formenbau personally in an informal meeting without obligation. Together, we will mould your idea into your design.