History | Where we come from
Since 1985 we have been manufacturing in-house high-quality tools, moulds and injecteion-moulded parts. These many years of experience as well as the pleasure we take in our work benefit our customers today. In recent years we have continuously expanded our company in terms of size and equipment. Our determination, commitment and customer friendliness will allow us to continue to improve constantly in the future.
This is how the company has developed
- 1985: Hans Buck founded the company in Rügland at Forstgraben 1.
- 1992: Move into the new building with an area of 800 sqm. Founding of a mould design and construction unit.
- 1997: Certification compliant with DIN EN ISO 9002.
- 1999: Purchase of the first 2-compound injection-moulding machines.
- 2001: Introduction of pad printing.
- 2003: Certification compliant with TS 16949. Introduction of the PPC system with MDA.
- 2005: Extension of the production area by 400 sqm.
- 2007: Certification of the environmental management system compliant with DIN EN ISO 14001.
- 2009: Extension of the pad printing department, purchase of a 3D pad printing machines.
- 2010: Managing partner Hans Buck leaves the company after 25 years.
- 2013: Factory extension to improve logistical processes. Introduction of MuCell technology and purchase of a 400t Engel injection-moulding machine.
You want to learn more about our history?
Get to know the team from Buck Spritzgussteile Formenbau personally in an informal meeting without obligation. With our expertise we will mould your idea into your design.